Followers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

***UPDATE*** WINNER WINNER BLOG HOP WINNER!

ARE YOU A WINNER?

I received one out of the two ladies to respond and
no cigar!

WINNER
Hawaii Theme
Carol E said...
Love the flower thanks for sharing it.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
CAROL
email me your information by clicking on my profile
so that I can
send out your blog yummies
you have 48 hours to respond

Thank you for all that participated
and became followers
So excited that you can join me in my journey

WINNER
Hawaii Theme
Gina said...
Love your project! What a great idea


WINNER
Unusual Mini Album
Anniebee said...


Your album is absolutely beautiful, Jess! I just watched your video and could tell how much time and effort you put into its creation. You did a great job on it and you had some very talented helpers too. The results are spectacular. Glad to be a new follower.


EXCLUSIVE
Ippity Stamps
can be purchased on my side bar
always new releases

fun tutorials, giveaways and blog candy
coming your way
to be on the watch

Smoochez n Ippity Huggies

Jess B.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Jess! I just saw your message on facebook and popped over here to find out who the winners were... I'm one of them!!! I'm trying to email you my information but I don't see your email address. I'll keep looking but if you see this would you mind emailing me at anniebeescraftroom at gmail dot com? Thanks so much!

    Anne (aka Anniebee)

    ReplyDelete