Followers

Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer Sorbet Daze

Hi Ippity Peeps
Today I wanted to show you how
diverse Ippity Stamps are

Summer is in the air
the brightest, softest and boldest colors
are shown off

 Summer Sorbet Daze
(mixed media canvas)


It started out on a piece of water color scrap paper
It was too big for a card and I did not want to cut it
so I expanded it on to a canvas

used melting crayons with mini iron technique on butterfly

there are NO mistakes when expressing
what you feel inside on to your projects
INGREDIENTS
flat canvas board  8x10
acrylic paints
paper towel (for added texture and dimension)
water colors
puffy paint
Sharpie
crayons
stickles
embossing powder
micro archival ink
staz-on ink

This made me happy
and I hope I was able to bring
a smile to your face too

Ippity Smoochez n Huggies
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super talented Jess!!!!!!

    Can't wait to start watching your youtubes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete