Followers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

YOU Deserve

Hi Everyone,

Just received some new red delicious yummies!

You know when you see projects and say to yourself
"Oh, I want to try that one day"
watercolors pencils have been on my to do list
for quite sometime
I used

YOU Derserve Stamps
There are no mistakes in the craft world

I really liked that the colors blend into each other
to design something unique with every stroke


Who cares if it bleeds over the image
It gives it character!


I enjoyed using pencils and see myself experimenting with them more often.

This note card will be sent to a dear friend in Colorado
She likes snail mail
Hope she likes it

Want your very own set? Just click on my sidebar.
Shipping is only $1.75
Can't beat that!

Ippity
Smoochez n Huggies
(and not the diaper kind)

Jess

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment